Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have made two similar discs a DVD+r and a DVD-R these contain

I have made two similar discs a DVD+r and a DVD-R these contain lots of photographs but myony DVD player HCD S400 wont play these discs - Both work on a cheap tV which has a side entrance for DVD;='s.
How can I make the DVD player accept the disc
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

the disks are made as data disks, and can only be read by a computer.

What you need to do is make an actual DVD with the photographs.

you need a Video editing program to do this, and a free one is Windows Movie Maker.

You can download it from here

Click me to view

But it will only run on windows 7 and above. If you do not have this, you will need to purchase a program such as Pinnacle Studio.

http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Products/studio/

Then you would make a film in the program with your photos, and then within the program, make a DVD from this.

This will then play in any DVD player.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thaks I'll give it a try, unfotunately the lady who I have made the disc for has recently had the death of her husband, hence the need fora disc with photos on) Can I get back to you using the quote Number of 14045853 - 220 over the weekend when I can try your advice out.

Thanks Trevor

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
No problem at all Trevor

If you use my instructions it will work, it is how DVD's are made, but I have marked this question to never close, so no problem on replying here with any issues you have.

Feel free to ask if you would like more information please and please remember the service rating by clicking one of the smiley faces below.