LOAJ3256
LOAJ3256, Technician
Experience:  35 years technical audio and video systems integrator
444199

DMR-EX77 Panasonic

Customer Question

DMR-EX77. Audio leak from recorder-selected channel when playing. Menu shifts up and down and is sometimes out of focus. DVD play - sometimes picture moves as described for menu mode. What is causing these problems? Can it be fixed?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you and refund your deposit.

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Adam - Please cancel the question and refund my deposit. Thank you.