Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I own a Set Top Box for which I have an infe red control unit

I own a Set Top Box for which I have an infe red control unit wh I have just poured a cup of tea over therby causing it to stop working.the number on it is RT 531. Could you supply me with a replacement unit please.If you will tell me how much it costs and the means to pay you with my Visa Debit Caed.

My email address [email protected] I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience. Thanking you in anticipation. Peter Chorlton.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

You can get it for 13 pounds from here

Click me to Open

It is the replacement remote for your unit.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.