Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

my Lg video will not start all I get is HELLU

Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

I am not sure when you said Removing all plugs if you did this, but remove the power plug for 15 minutes, then plug it back into the power and tell me if it will now start please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have answered you question the plugt was removed for 24 hours and still no responce

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
I only received this last response Ron, sorry, it must have not come through to the site.

That confirms it is the internal memory that has faulted on the unit.

A corrupted firmware can cause this. But we have ruled this out by hard restarting it. The fact that it continues, confirms the unit is not able to read from the memory to complete the boot up sequence, which is why it gets stalled on the screen.

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the unit to have it replaced. It is a known problem, and is covered by the warranty if this has not expired, with the replacement performed at no cost to you

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.