Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I would like to know whether the Panasonic DMR-PWT series (530,635,735)

I would like to know whether the Panasonic DMR-PWT series (530,635,735) (HDD BD recorders) can record television signal in Greece. The appropriate tuners should be DVB-T, MPEG 4, H.264.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Yes it will as Greece uses the PAL signal which is what the unit is designed for.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It's OK about PAL, but my worry is whether the twin tuners of the unit are DVB-T (MPEG 4). the question is not about coloyr (PAL). It's about the type of digital terrestrial signal

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
PAL is the signal type, not to do with colors.

The RF in port is connected to the TV's out port and will work without problems.

Actually the unit works anywhere in Europe except for Russia.