Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I need a handbook for a Panasonic DVD Recorder DMR-EX77 pl

I need a handbook for a Panasonic DVD Recorder DMR-EX77 please.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

I have this for you and have uploaded it.

Go to http://ge.tt/6RVl8Kd1/v/0?c

Click on Download and you can download the manual.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX have handbook. But cannot find answer to problem which is malfunction which takes various forms and can be reduced by constant Auto Tuning. A red XP is almost always showing on the little screen on the set and seems to be the explanation to the difficuoties. I cannot get it to go away.

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
ok, to clarify, you need to constantly tune it correct, else it stops working.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No. i have just gone through all functions and they all now work correctly (other than I have lost all recordings but that is not unexpected after I chose return to factory settings i suppose). So OK now. But the red XP is still showing!

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
ok, Factory Settings, will wipe all content.

But the Red XP just means the recording mode it is using Tony. It is recording in XP (Extended Play) which is normal.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.