Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

How do I set up my Samsung F8500 Blu-ray recorder to record

How do I set up my Samsung F8500 Blu-ray recorder to record from my Panasonic LCD TX-L22X20B.
Regards XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

To do this, on the TV is a 1x line out (RCA pair), you connect this to the RCA input on the Blu-Ray.

Then set the AV channel on the Blueray to this and it will then receive the signal from the TV, so it can record it.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks RichieMe.
The TV is already connected to Blu-ray recorder with HDMI cable. So do I need the RCA connection as well then.
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
If you used a HDMI cable and the recorder can flip it to output (this is automatic) then RCA is not needed Reg.