Nathan
Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer/installer.
59725966

I have a BD-HDD combo. All working normally. I played a dvd

Customer Question

I have a BD-HDD combo. All working normally. I played a dvd and it was ok. took it out and dropped the handset and may have pressed some button, I don't know. I am now stuck in channel8 and cannot change. no access to tv guide, homepage, etc. If I switch off it comes back to the same place. Some writing comes up and suggests I am in analogue?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 years ago.

Nathan :

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. We’ll get started chatting here. I am also sending you an offer so you can reach me directly me by phone if preferred. Feel free to ignore it for now, it will be available to you at any time if you need to get more help after our chat.

Nathan :

Can you tell me the make/model of your player?

Nathan :

If you look on the remote control (or the front panel of the bd) do you see a button that says INPUT or digital/analog?