Nathan
Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer/installer.
59725966

Hello im Annamaria kril and i wud like to ask a couple of

Hello im Annamaria kril and i wud like to ask a couple of questions. Thefirst being can anyone recommend me a good and simple set top box for my toshiba text tv. I dont record, rewind, or watch 2 channels at once. Judt a simple hdmi set top bix will do. Not too cheap and not tooear dear either. My second question is that ive seen a device made by bush which plugs into the back of your tv via scart lead. Thete,s also a second device that attaches from there for your remote to work. As ive never heatd or seen them before, im a bit wary of butibg one. Ive not heard any reviews so i dont know if it,s good ir bad. Ant advice will be much appreciated. Thank u.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 years ago.

Nathan :

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Nathan :

Anna Maria, could you tell me the model number of your tv if possible?

Nathan :

Can you please also advise if you are wishing to use just freeview channels via an aerial? Or do you subscribe to any type of satellite or cable tv service?

Nathan :

Do you not have a remote for your television?