Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Karaoke Systems Manager, signal specialist, all recorders and players expert
63817454

we bought a humax freesat some time ago and my husband took

we bought a humax freesat some time ago and my husband took over the controls, (need I say more?) he has pressed so many buttons he has now completely deleted channel 5. Can you please tell me if it is at all possible to get it back
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Rusty replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. I can help you, yes we can get the channel back. On your Freesat remote, press menu, select setup, and press OK. Enter your postcode if it's not correct. Select YES and press OK. It will delete your channels, but it will add them back after the search. Select Search, and press OK. This will take some time to complete, just let it complete by itself.

Let me know if you have any trouble!