Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Panasonic recorder DMR-EZ27EB has not got any power what can

Panasonic recorder DMR-EZ27EB has not got any power what can be done if anything I can do
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Have you tried to unplug Recorder power cord from wall socket for 10 minutes to reset, replug and check?
If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Have tried that many times with no luck
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
OK, so no power indicator light or display lit on recorder, is this correct?
Can you take off cover of recorder to check fuse inside?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Checked the fuse but I don't no if it's alright only thing I can see it's got coloured rings inside
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
OK, if fuse doesn't has burn/ smoke marks then it would be fine and possible failure is switching regulator in power supply section and it needs to be looked by technician to replace the defective part(s) in recorder which will help to resolve the problem as this kind of work needs soldering work on circuit board with proper tools and expertise.
I'm sorry there is no easy or quick fix for this problem and it is definitely hardware failure that needs defective parts replacement to resolve the issue and it is not any wrong setting issue that needs reset.
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.