Nathan
Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer/installer.
59725966

Is there a multi-region hack available for Panasonic DMR-EX95VEBS

Is there a multi-region hack available for Panasonic DMR-EX95VEBS please
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
You have not found a specific hack "code" code, because there isn't one. This player cannot be unlocked from the menu or using the remote that came with it.
The one thing you can attempt here though is using a special service remote, which is also known as a handset hack. This is a remote that is preprogrammed with special service codes that execute the unlock automatically by pushing a single button. These are done using a code set that is not built into the factory remote. These service remotes are very expensive however, and normally only used at an authorized panasonic repair facility, and they cost more than the player itself.
Luckily, there are aftermarket companies that provide access to the necessary equipment on a rental basis. For about £20 they will ship you a service remote to update your machine, then you send it back. This is the only possible way you can attempt to unlock the player yourself.
You may get one here: http://www.multi-region.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=DMR-EX&x=0&y=0
I have worked with this company many times in the past successfully.
Or another option (lower cost, and you keep it), is here:
http://www.genuinecopies.tv/remotes/hackremotes.asp?brand=Panasonic&model=DMR-EX95VEBS
This 2nd company I cannot vouch for as I have not personally used their products, but I'm offering it as an alternative for you, if you wish to try them.
Best of luck to you,
Nathan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Nathan, Thanks for your reply but it is only what I already knew which is no fault of yours. I have seen 'www.multiregionupgrades.com' during my searches but was hoping for a cheaper/free option. I will give it some further thought because there is no guarantee that the remote will actually work on my machine. Have a nice Bank Holiday, Richard

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Nathan,

I completed the satisfaction survey mid-morning so you should have received it hours ago. Since then I have received 4 reminders - I hope you have had it by now. I have clicked 'excellent service'

Best wishes,

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
I did receive the rating, thank you kindly Richard.

I will close out the question so you should receive no further notifications.

Thanks again, and best of luck to you.

Nathan