Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Authorized Samsung Partner with 8 years CE support experience
63083622

I have a Samsung hard disc recoerder Model E8300m/xu. After

I have a Samsung hard disc recoerder Model E8300m/xu. After watching a recorded Programme I delete it, but it doesn't delete it from the disc, so I have to go through a complicated procedure to delete it from the disc.
Is there a quick way of deleting the programme from my list and the disc at the same time.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Wes replied 2 years ago.
Wes :

First of all I would like to point out that I am not affiliated with Samsung. I am also afraid there isn't a real good answer for your question. The BD-E8300 is first and foremost a "recorder". It's really meant to be used to record information to DVDs almost immediately so its DVR functionality is a bit lacking. Yes, the delete procedure is convoluted and there is no "quick" shortcut... it's a shortcoming of that particular model. What I have seen some people do is buy a second, traditional DVR that they use primarily and then only use the E8300 when they know they want to permanently burn something to disc.

Wes :

I'm sorry if this isn't the news or solution you wanted to hear but sometimes questions don't have answers or the answer we expect or hope for. In any case, JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee so if you are not satisfied, you can find out more about a refund here: http://www.justanswer.com/refund/refund-1-2/refund.aspx or you can e-mail***@******.***