Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  35+ years in the business and still at it everyday
39158752

Panasonic DMR-EZ47VEB When you try and use the remote control

Panasonic DMR-EZ47VEB
When you try and use the remote control the main unit displays DVD2 and it turns on the Panasonic Blu-ray player. Can't reset VHS -DVD remote control back to DVD1 because I can't access function menu through main unit.
Have reset the units settings by pressing and holding the up and down channel buttons but made no difference.
Main unit appears to be working normally, plays and records and plays dvds OK but with limited buttons on the unit I'm stuck with what to do next
Please help regards Barry
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.
Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem.
Instead of trying to change the main unit setup which you cannot access anyway , try changing the remote to match it .
To do this , press and hold the O.K button and in this case press the digit 2 for 5 secs +.
This will set the remote as dvd 2 and then you will be able to go in the menu to set it back to dvd 1 .
Hope this help and please take the time to rate my answer positively (use the smiley) if that answers your question / does the trick , otherwise do not rate at all , just let me know and we`ll see what can be done.
Note that you can reach me here at any time after rating if you have questions.