Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Hello. My problem is with my Panasonic dvd player. I recently

Hello. My problem is with my Panasonic dvd player. I recently bought a Sennheiser RS170 wireless headset,which works fine with my LG TV,Xbox360,& the Humax recorder,all via optical cables. But, when I want to view a film on the dvd player,picture is ok but no sound! If i connect the headphones direct to the headphone socket on the tv which cuts out the sound on the tv ,ok on the headphones! The player has a optical point as well as the HMDI connection to the tv. I've tried every 'combination' Any ideas please. I've put this problem to LG & Sennheiser,but no answers yet Thank you Chas.Hearnden
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Pete :

Hi Chas,

Pete :

You will need to get an adapter and connect the headset transmitter to the optical output of the box.

Customer:

Hello Pete Thank you,but my connection is via the optical output of the tv as I said my problem is with the panasonic dvd player,it has a Hdmi conn' to the Tv also a optical output,which I have tried. LG say their tvs do not support wireless headphones! so why are my other units ok,but not the dvd player? Back to you.

Customer:

! (does this mean I have to purchase a tv that supports wireless headphone ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello Pete.Do you have any other possible answers to my problem?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello Pete.Do you have any other possible answers to my problem?Chas. Hearnden.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Pete. You have not replied to my replies of 30th Oct'or that of the 21st Oct'!!Chas..

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Pete. As I have not had a reply to my email of 30th Oct',I presume that you do not have an answer! So, Please can I have my money refunded? Chas. Hearnden.