Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

ive changed the frequency of my panasonic dvd recorder.how

ive changed the frequency of my panasonic dvd recorder.how do i do the same with the remote control
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.

Hello Steven, my name is***** be happy to assist you.

Please press and hold Enter/OK and #2 buttons at same time on DVD remote control for more than 5 seconds to set the remote to correct/ DVD-2 mode.

Now try the remote control, does it work now?

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,

Shahid.