carlday1
carlday1, Technician
Experience:  Self Employed TV Engineer
69505510

HiI have a toshiba 24d1333b2 TV with built in dvdI

Customer Question

I have a toshiba 24d1333b2 TV with built in dvd
I left a disc on pause yesterday and when I returned the screen was blank and no power showing on the standby button. No lights at all. I tried the standy button on the left hand side to restart and unplugged over night incase it needed to reset. I've also changed the fuse in the plu but the TV does not seem to be powered? Can you help please ?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  carlday1 replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question.
I am afraid to say but it sounds like the power supply inside your tv has failed or a component on it.
Would you be looking to repair the tv yourself or would you like me to recommend a local repairer who could look at the set for you.
If you wanted to repair the unit yourself you could just swap the power supply or I would be able to help you fault find the power supply.