Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Authorized Samsung Partner with 8 years CE support experience
63083622

I have a BD-H8900M on which I have recorded some TV programmes.

I have a BD-H8900M on which I have recorded some TV programmes. How can I delete specific programmes & leave unwatched ones for later?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Wes replied 2 years ago.
Wes :

You can only delete "files" so if you have multiple programs per file, yes, it is all-or-nothing. This is a fairly common complaint with this model. In case you weren't reaching the per-file delete function (instead of the erase all recordings), you can get to the delete menu using the following:

Using the Options Menu
On playback screen or a file screen containing Recorded TV files, select the and
press the E button.
● Play Selected : Play Selected lets you select specific tract to play. It works
essentially the same for all media. See the "Repeating tracks on an Audio CD".
● Lock : Select this menu to lock the file editing.
● Unlock : Select this menu to unlock the file editing.
● Delete : You can delete the file from the list.
● Partial Delete : You can delete a title partially.
● Split : You can split a title.
● Rename : You can rename a title.
● Manage Devices : Select this menu to manage device.
" Depending on the disc or storage device, the Options menu may differ or not be
shown.

Wes :

The instructions above are on Page 88... take a look at it because the icons for some of the buttons do not show up in the text above.

Wes :

It looks like you may have disconnected. When you would like to continue our conversation, type a response in the box below and hit the reply button. I will be sent a message that you have reconnected and I will reconnect to you as soon as I can. Bear in mind that I am located in the United States (Central Time) and if you are in a different time zone, that may affect response times and availability.