Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

How do I stream my BT Sport from my PC to my Panasonic DMR-PWT420?

How do I stream my BT Sport from my PC to my Panasonic DMR-PWT420? I use power line adapters in my house which I use to stream some stuff from the PC.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You cant stream from the computer to this device, it only plays stored content on the hard drive, so in this construction it is not possible.
What you will want to do, is use a HDMI output on the computer and connect this to the TV. This you would play it direct from the computer to the TV. If your computer does not have HDMI output, you can use this cable
http://www.amazon.co.uk/High-Grade-Textured-Cable-Products%C2%AE/dp/B003JZR72C/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1421574732&sr=8-3&keywords=vga+to+hdmi
This will connect from the computers monitor port to the HDMI port on the TV.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you. I feared as much. My PC is upstairs in my bedroom and my TV is downstairs so an HDMI cable is out of the question. So the short answer is that I cannot achieve what I want. Thank you help. A very expensive reply so please take very great care with my credit card details.

Alan

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
You can Wirelessly Alan with this.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/HDMI-wireless-video-transmitter-using/dp/B00KO3YTCI
It is expensive, but would achieve what you need.
If you need anything else, please let me know
And please remember the service rating.