Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Karaoke Systems Manager, signal specialist, all recorders and players expert
63817454

I have a dvd recorder, model BD-H8900M, purchased 21/02/15.

Customer Question

I have a dvd recorder, model BD-H8900M, purchased 21/02/15. When I select iPlayer from the home page and select a program to watch, the picture disappears every five minutes and the screen show a wandering SAMSUNG logo. Pressing a key on the remote control restores the picture but the problem occurs after a further five minutes There is no problem with the players on other channels.
Bill Kemp
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

o.k to continue for the time being

Bill Kemp

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Rusty replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. Sorry to keep you waiting, as this seems like a channel specific problem that may or may not have an answer yet. If it has been solved, this will fix it.
In the home screen, go to settings, support, then software update. Select Update now.
The problem is in the player's software. Updating it will hopefully fix the problem. If it does not, then you'll need to alert Samsung so they can address the issue, and fix it in their next software release. There is a contact Samsung choice in the support menu.
Please tell me the results. I sure hope they have already addressed the issue.