Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

NV-HV60EB/EBL Where is the battery

NV-HV60EB/EBL Where is the battery
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Are you asking the batteries in remote control of NV-HV60EB player or please provide bit more info to assist you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

is there a battery in the vhs recorder and how to find it

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
No, there is no battery in VHS recorder and memory back up system works through a capacitor that keeps the memory alive during power failure/ unplugged.
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.