Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

My 'youview' box will not record, it worked up to a week ago

My 'youview' box will not record, it worked up to a week ago, up to 80% free space shown, not recorded more than 2 programmes at the same time.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
It is likely that the hard disk inside the box has failed if it will no longer record. Try resetting it to its factory settings and see if that helps.
How old is the box? If the problem continues, you can get the hard disk replaced if it is still under warranty.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Pete, how do I reset it to factory settings? .... I suppose it is about 2 years old.

I notice the word 'pending' after the 'record' on some of those I want to record, I do not have more than the allotted 2 programmes recording at the same time. Othe ones I can record !

Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Alan,
Please confirm the model number of your Youview box?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Pete, the Model number on the box is DN370T,

It is recording some recent programmes but others have the word

'pending' next to the word 'record', even though they are the same day and are programmes that I have recorded before with no problem!