adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Just Answer Moderator
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

My DMR-EX78EB recorder has stopped working. I placed a dvd

Customer Question

My DMR-EX78EB recorder has stopped working. I placed a dvd re-rite disc in it and everything has frozen. It wont switch off or on and is showing a code - dvd U00 and the disc will not eject
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

Have you tried rebooting the unit?un-plugging it from the wall wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again?if not please do that and let meknow the result thank you

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

result is still the same - dvd U00 showing. The on/off and eject buttons are not responding

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

tried rebooting as suggested - waited for 5 minutes but the result is still the same

Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Richard please come back in about an hour I don't have the manual for this unit I have sent in a req for it

Dont reply to this just come back in an hour

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

you have not given me anything yet that will solve the problem

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am still waiting - well over the hour now, what is happening?

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam