First: I have already paid once, this afternoon.
Next. I don't agree with your surmise that 3 blu-ray disks (= 3 times 25Gb would fill a 500Gb HDD. Even @ 3 times 50Gb !
I have been using Blu-Ray disks for archiving my own material for many
years & they are perfect for that purpose, with a 500Gb HDD drive.
However it's sad if we are becoming so PC re recording personal stuff.
1) The information you gave me was slipshod ie
it is illegal to copy CDs, DVDs Or Blu-Ray only if they contain copyright material.
2) Your so called facts were incorrect - if you are an expert then
"typos" should be avoided.
3) You also, incorrectly assumed (a bad practice) that I was going to
bombard the poor old HDD with dozens of disks: DVD, BluRay, whatever. How about one at a time Richard???
4) You also ignored my long term experience with these media.
5) FYI, I worked with my first computer (1st of the Compacts)
the size of an office desk, processing punched card I/O plus
printed O/P, in mid summer 1966, an IBM 1401! So have some
experience in dealing with data.
6) And. Lastly, I am not going to be bullied into giving a good rating
because I don't think you are worth it.