Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My Panasonic had recorder : I accidently pressed the Netflix

Customer Question

My Panasonic had recorder : I accidently pressed the Netflix on the remote control and now the display is showing NET. I can't get rid of it , have switched the unit off on the remote and at the mains- no difference. How do I resume normal access to function menu?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.

Sorry for delayed reply, question just popped on my screen.

Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.

- Did you press Netflix button on recorder remote?

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hi Julie,
Please press EXIT button on recorder remote to close the Netflix application and to get normal operations.
EXIT button would be located on middle right side of remote, please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.