Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Which is the better Panasonic 4k tv the ax902b ot the cx680

Which is the better Panasonic 4k tv the ax902b ot the cx680 ?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
They are very similar the difference being size, the ax902bis 55" while the cx680is 40".

Both are LED backlit, both use Studio Master Colour, both use local dimmin for better blacks.
Other than the size the 40" uses half the power of the 55".

If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Panasonic.
.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have possibly got my model nos. wrong ? I was pricing 55" 4k tv`s and I was offered two different prices on Panasonic 55" Tv`s ,one was the 902B, the other was a 55" with the model no. CX ?, I am getting a better price on the 902B and was wondering if it was a) older than the Cx range or b) not up to the newer standards possibly incorporated into the CX range ?

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Could it have been a CX650U? There are multiple CX versions even in the 55" range. If it is that one has higher grade "smart" features like a web os. That would cause the 902B to be cheaper. Both have "smart" features but both do not have a full web os.
.