LOAJ3256
LOAJ3256, Technician
Experience:  35 years technical audio and video systems integrator
444199

Model DMR- BW880I am having difficulty recording TV to

Customer Question

Model DMR- BW880
I am having difficulty recording TV to HDD. The TV signal is clear but now when I try to record the AV4 image is pixelated and so is the recording. What is the problem.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Do you have any problems with recording to dvd/br, or dvd playback?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

read my query again. Disjointed picture and disjointed recording. The initial transmission is corrupted.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please cancel this question. Thank you