dresteve2000
dresteve2000, Customer Service
Experience:  Electronics expert.
71208907

Hiya, I have a Philips BD3000 bluray player which is suddenly

Customer Question

Hiya, I have a Philips BD3000 bluray player which is suddenly non-responsive. I left a Blu-ray disc of The Walking Dead in it but when I go to switch it on now to continue watching it, the LCD just says 'Philips' and I can't turn it off unless I do it by the mains.
My HD TV just says 'no signal' even though everything is connected with the correct AV channel switched on the TV.
What can I do?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! I assume you have the player connected via HDMI correct? Have you attempted to disconnect the mains and all of the A/V connections and then reconnecting them to see if that might resolve the problem?