Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Ii I ws given a Samsung HDD Built in Blue Ray TM player Model

Ii I ws given a Samsung HDD Built in Blue Ray TM player Model Code BD-H8900M/XU RECORDER for Christmas by my daughter, in May I was going away and my old friend was coming to live in my house, she gets confused about the two separate handsets, so I put the samsung TV onto TVsource and hid { so I thought } the handset for the recorder, however I have never been able to find it,and I need it so much. I went to Currys and asked and was told that KNOWHOW would be the people to stock a replacement handset {remote control} All went very well until it arrived and itis only the remote for my Samsung TV set and useless, I rang KNOWHOW and explained the situation, and the man looked it up and said that was the only one listed to match the recorder can you be of any help, I am 85 years old, really rely on recording things Ilike to view earlier in the day, and really wish I was left with the old recorder I had ***** *****
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is*****'ll be happy to assist you. Required remote control for BD-H8900M/XU RECORDER is available at following supplier link for 15 Pounds..http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SAMSUNG-BD-H8900M-XU-Original-Remote-Control-/271695346240I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. Regards,Shahid.