adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Just Answer Moderator
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

Code number to work media TiVo box hand set

Customer Question

code number to work virgin media TiVo box hand set for volume control
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 2 years ago.
HI. Welcome to justanswer.There are two ways for programming the TiVo box with your Tv.The first one is by code search. I am giving you some steps. Just go through them and tell me does it help you or not.Make sure your TV and your TiVo box are switched on.Press and hold down CLEAR and TV at the same time, until the light on the top of the remote flashes green twice.Enter the code 0999 to access the TV code database - the LED will flash green twice.Press channel up repeatedly until a code turns off your TV - the LED will flash green each time a code is sent.When your TV turns off, use your TV remote to turn your TV back on.Press VOLUME UP/DOWN and MUTE to check that the remote is working with your TV. If it isn't working continue to search using channel up until the next code turns off the TV, and repeat steps 5 and 6.When the Volume and Mute keys work, press OK to store the code. The LED will then flash green twice. If this doesn't work for you then reply with the model details of your Tv.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can receive my payment. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi I have done all the stages you have mentioned above before I contacted you but no luck
Model number TH42PZ700B
CLICK HERESearch for Panasonic. There are several codes given for Panasonic. Try them in the order given.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have 30 codes but do not work
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam