MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Technician
Experience:  I have been a TV repair and electronics expert for over 30 years.
11519491

TVONICSAppliance is jammed. Removal from electric supply

Customer Question

TVONICS
Appliance is jammed. Removal from electric supply has not helped.
Red recording light on, on/off button showing amber, should be on Green or Red.
Green light on below recording button indicating a recorded prog is being watched
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.May I have the name of the appliance, the model# ***** the age of it?Thank You,Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Model DV3

DTR FP 1600

Purchased 2007?

Hi thank you for that info.Have there been any power outages or storms just prior to this problem?ThanksTech Michael

Also thanks for your patience as these are technical issues that may take some time to solve through back and forth conversation together.

If you would like a phone call to help you with this please let me know.

Tech Michael