LOAJ3256
LOAJ3256, Technician
Experience:  35 years technical audio and video systems integrator
444199

My DVD picture keeps breaking up about half way through the

Customer Question

my DVD picture keeps breaking up about half way through the movie. It is a Panasonic multi-regional and has been giving good service until recently. I have cleaned the machine twice with lens cleaners but the problem remains. i have tried on several new DVDs, and the record is erratic. One will play perfectly. Another one breaks up. Can anybody advise?
Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent the same email address twice by mistake. Please overlook the error and respond to***@******.***
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you.- Can you please get me the model number written on DVD player in question?- How old it is and how long it have had the problem?These info will help to troubleshoot the problem.Thanks.