LOAJ3256
LOAJ3256, Technician
Experience:  35 years technical audio and video systems integrator
444199

I have 3 Panasonic DMR EX773 recorders which can record to

Customer Question

I have 3 Panasonic DMR EX773 recorders which can record to hard disc or DVD. One has now failed. Is there still a model that will record to both or should I opt to purchase a model for record to hard disc only. Looking on line most models now seem to be able to read Bluray this is not essential for me but if that is what there is ok.
Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Another question
Actually 3 of my recorders have failed. One will only display - do you really want to format the hard disk ? It will not allow you to choose yes or no. The only command it will accept is the off button
The second will not find any TV channels saying no signal, I suspect the tuner is broken. There is a signal as the tv feed via the recorder is fine.
Is it worth sending either for repair ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Should have typed 2 of not 3 sorry
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.
Hi now I'm really confused lol ;-)Ok, how many filed? And did they fail at the same time, or same way etc and please describeTech Mike