Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have purchased a Panasonic DMR-ES30S VHS to DVD recorder,

Customer Question

I have purchased a Panasonic DMR-ES30S VHS to DVD recorder, I've switched it on and plugged it in, but don't appear to be able to record a DVD from the tape tha is playing. What am I doing wrong?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. To record onto the dvd is not a simple matter of just hitting the record button, you must first select the Drive, then the Record Mode and then can access which mode of recording you wish to use. This is outlined in the manual (at the link below) starting on page 25 of the manual at the link below: http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/DMRES30V.PDF If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.