*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I HAVE FROM BACK IN THE DAY PANASONIC AUDIO COMPONENTS SL/SU/

Customer Question

I HAVE FROM BACK IN THE DAY PANASONIC AUDIO COMPONENTS SL/SU/ SB CH4O IN BLACK ,ALL IN MINT CONDITION.I WANT TO EXTEND THE SYSTEM TO PLAY VINYL.WHICH P/SONIC TURNTABLE THEN/NOW WOULD BE COMPATABLE IN TERMS OF STACK DIMENSIONS.APPEARANCE AND PUTTING THE AUDIO THROUGH THOSE ORIGINAL AMPLIFIER AND SPEAKERS. THANKS BRYAN
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.The Vintage Panasonic that is compatible is the SG-V 400 or 160 model. Th newer model Panasonic Turntable that will work withyour existing system is model number SL DZ 1200.