LOAJ3256
LOAJ3256, Technician
Experience:  35 years technical audio and video systems integrator
444199

Kenwood tv dsp receiver kvt 925 dvd locked , I previously

Customer Question

Kenwood tv dsp receiver kvt 925 dvd locked ,
I previously input a security code into the unit and haven't used the vehicle since , recently went to turn on the device and wont turn ON and shows no display there is 12v supplying the system and a good earth, this unit had been very reliable before I messed about with it , I have taken the power off and pressed the reset button on the front and replaced the 12v to no avail, HELP !!!
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted. The power does not turn on?The fuse has blown. After checking for short circuits in the wires, replace the fuse with one having the same rating. Nothing happens when the buttons are pressed?The computer chip in the unit is not functioning normally.• Press the reset button on the unit and hold ot down for 30 seconds.
Check the connection i am attaching a manual refer to page 49. http://manual.kenwood.com/files/B64-2604-10_En.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Checked all wiring still nothing, pressed the reset button for 30 seconds again nothing !!!
I will open the question to other experts for there views and input.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After checking the wiring again it was a small 5amp fuse in the +ve line