Nathan
Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer/installer.
59725966

I own a LG DVD recorder model no.,

Customer Question

I own a LG DVD recorder model no., DRT389H. It is now outside its Guarantee period having been bought 2012 -2014.
It does not always record programmes via the Timer Record menu or the Guide menu.
Some times it will successfully record, most times it will not. Do you have local recording agents whom, you know would consider repairing it. I live in Hayes Bromley BR2 postal area. My email address isXXXXX
Could you please send your reply to my email address as soon as possible.
ColinXXXX
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. This is actually an older (2010) model, so support for it is now discontinued.The issue you are having may be a software glitch, or a hardware defect. Have you ever done a software update on it?If not, that would be the first step here, and I can guide you through that process.