Nathan
Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer/installer.
59725966

I have a new polaroid LE-48GCL tv after auto tune, all channels

Customer Question

I have a new polaroid LE-48GCL tv after auto tune, all channels are present. Aftera short space of time when changing channels 3,4.5,7,15,24, have dissapeared!
Chris D
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Chris, have you tried doing the retune again, but being sure it is set to air/antenna (not to cable)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nathan, I dont have the set here, will be seeing the owner tomorrow afternoon, the set is installed in the OL2 area of Oldham. I will have my mobile with me, the number is ***** so could we continue tomorrow maybe? Thanks for your email and hope you can get me out of potential big trouble!Cheers, Chris.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
We can continue, but it is primarily online (you can access this page from your mobile though), or we can set up a call if you'd like though there is an added fee for that service.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
What you want to try is a retune,if that fails go into the setup menu and do a full factory reset (restore defaults) then retune again.If it still has the problem, then there is an internal fault with the tuner board that would need repair/replacement. I'll send you my number here (I'm in the US, though). I don't mind calling you, if you want to specify a time that works. It is just after 11am for me right now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your contact info, I will be back with the T.V. at approx 2.00 p.m. gmt, will try what you have suggested and thanks for your help. Hope to speak with you tomorrow.Chris
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome, Chris.