LOAJ3256
LOAJ3256, Technician
Experience:  35 years technical audio and video systems integrator
444199

My Matsui tv is saying no signal, ariel is connected. I've

Customer Question

My Matsui tv is saying no signal, ariel is connected. I've tried resetting to factory settings but get message no carrier found.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Do you have a model number for this TV? Also was it working previously with this aerial? How old is the TV, and have you run a channel scan? Please elaborate.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your reply, but I resolved the problem myself. I see you have taken £20 from my account, so could I please have a refund as soon as possible.Many thanksRick Winter
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
I don't handle anything regarding billing, nor am I privy to any account issues. I am an independent tech. You would need to handle your own billing through customer service via the home page. I am no longer involved in the dialogue.