Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Karaoke Systems Manager, signal specialist, all recorders and players expert
63817454

I have a Panasonic tx-p65vt65b tv, a Panasonic sc-btt885 home

I have a Panasonic tx-p65vt65b tv, a Panasonic sc-btt885 home cinema system and a sky+ box, please explain or show me a diagram how you connect them all as none of the instruction books make sense
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. Sorry for the delay, this question just got to my queue. It must have been posted to a different thread. Connect your home cinema system and Sky box to your TV with HDMI cables. Connect the optical audio output from your TV to your SC-BTT885. Go into your TV's audio menu and turn the TV speakers off to activate the optical output. Select the optical source on your sound system, and you should hear everything that is connected to the TV.