Nathan
Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer/installer.
59725966

I accessed NETFLIX on my TX-CX802B TV set the option to ULTRA

Customer Question

I accessed NETFLIX on my TX-CX802B TV set the option to ULTRA TV and began to watch a movie. I then exited NETFLIX and returned to the TV. Now my screen picture is not clear it looks like it may be expecting ULTRA 4K when the source is HD 1080P. My picture is provided via HDMI 1 using a SKY HP+ box. How can I fix my picture so it is viewable?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Initially, you should be able to just go into the netflix menu options and change that back to 1080p (HD, instead of UHD).You can also look for the upscaling option in the main tv menu and disable thatOR you can just run the "factory reset" (restore defaults) option from the panasonic menu (look under help or advanced).If you get stuck, let me know.