LOAJ3256
LOAJ3256, Technician
Experience:  35 years technical audio and video systems integrator
444199

Where can i get a Nutech 3 channel receiver RX 143F

Customer Question

where can i get a Nutech 3 channel receiver RX 143F
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello i would appreciate it if you could try and find me a supplier thankyou Moira
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello i would appreciate it if you could search a bit more and perhaps find me a supplier thankyou Moira
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. Is there a reason you need an exact replacement?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello Rusty it was the one my son gave me to search for however he has now sourced one therefor we no longer need help thankyou Moira