Nathan
Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer/installer.
59725966

Have got Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player Player is locked

Have got Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player
Player is locked to Area code B for Blu-rays and region 2 for DVDs
Need procedure and code to make player region free for both Blu-rays and DVDs
Hope you can help Barry
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
You are in luck, your model (depending on region of manufacture) is capable of being software altered to become region free, though that pertains primarily to dvd, not to bluray. While it can be done, the process is complicated and involves having to buy a special universal remote and going through some complicated macro code programming. A much simpler, faster, and less costly way is to buy/rent a purpose made "hack" remote, where all you have to do is point it at your unit and press a single button. You can order one of those from here: http://bit.ly/1NOkLY2Note: Their site is currently down, but should be back up in a few days for you to order. Best regards,Nathan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will try the website in a couple of days time and let you know how I got on
Thanks Barry