LOAJ3256
LOAJ3256, Technician
Experience:  35 years technical audio and video systems integrator
444199

I have the drayton digitsat system. I had problems with my

Customer Question

I have the drayton digitsat system. I had problems with my boiler not firing up which was a problem with the boiler. This has been fixed. Since then my heating is no longer controlled by the thermostat in that it just keep getting warmer. I've tried recomissioning the unit but whatever I do I can't get the red light to go out.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Plumbers_Mate replied 1 year ago.
Can you try commissioning it again with the transmitter placed under the boiler?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's not possible as the boiler is housed in an AGA like appliance (a Sandyford) which is based in the kitchen and the Drayton unit is upstairs in the airing cupboard.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you going to take this situation any further Mr Smith?
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel the question and refund my £20.00 .