Nathan
Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer/installer.
59725966

Where & How do I plug in a webcam camera into my wonderful

Where & How do I plug in a webcam camera into my wonderful Panasonic Freeview HDD DVD recorder?? It has wireless connection to my router and a "Skype" button on the Remote but, plugged into the Front USB socket, it fails to "read" that a Webcam is plugged in.
With thanks, ***** ***** (*****@******.***)
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you please provide me with the model of the recorder?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DMR-BWT720
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info, Gerry. You need to use the TY-C220 model camera made by panasonic specially for this player: http://amzn.to/1KsmVydPlugging it into the usb port on the front is appropriate, and the skype button will work when connected. It will not work with any other make/model, as the player lacks the drivers to work with other devices. Best regards,Nathan