Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Karaoke Systems Manager, signal specialist, all recorders and players expert
63817454

Panasonic DMR-HWT230Since latest software update, whenever

Customer Question

Panasonic DMR-HWT230
Since latest software update, whenever I retune the channels to pick up new available tv programmes, (as prompted on screen), I lose all of my previously set scheduled recordings.
This is so frustrating, so I currently take photos of my scheduled list before retuning, to make it easier to re-schedule.
Any ideas please on how to solve this?
Dave
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dave, my name is Rusty. You can turn off that message so you aren't prompted to search for new channels. In your setup menu, go to NEW CHANNEL MESSAGE and turn it off. That will prevent it from asking you to search constantly. You don't need to search all the time, unless there are new channels being added. You can manually add channels if you wish, which won't erase your record times.