Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

We have Panasonic DMR-PWT500 about 4 years old. Recently we

We have Panasonic DMR-PWT500 about 4 years old. Recently we have lost ability to see/access all BBC channels through the GUIDE when we try to record to the HDD recorder. How do we 'retune' the unit so that we can record BBC programmes?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you please on the unit go to Settings, Initialize, and choose Shipping Conditions which will reset the unit.Once done, you will be take through the setup process again like you did when you first received the unit, and part of this is retuning.Do this and tell me if you now get the missing channels please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Richard. Followed your advice and we are now able to access and record all BBC channels through this unit. I am not sure how or why these were lost and it had been frustrating us for some time that we had 'lost' this ability. Frustration over! Thanks again