LOAJ3256
LOAJ3256, Technician
Experience:  35 years technical audio and video systems integrator
444199

We have a 3 year old samsung UE40ES630 latley the sound

Customer Question

Hi we have a 3 year old samsung UE40ES630 latley the sound fails to function from start, unless the sky box is started before the TV, the wireless connection to the router failed so the smart tv function dissappeared and the connection was "searching continually", i then connected up using ethernet cable which worked well for two days, and then became very slow to select and the word "searching"appeared in the top left corner of the screen and the smart facility could not be selected or the search stopped,unpluged the tv for 10 mins and then pluggedit in smart could not be selected and the sound and pivture dissappeared for 10 seconds or so and then resumed normal function without the smart function!this problem began on the begining of Feb when a channel was removed from selection on h smart tv main page! coincidence? Regards Morgan.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Morgan. As an initial step, can you go into the tv setup menu under support/diagnostics, and run the factory reset (restore defaults) function, and let me know if that helps at all?