Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Karaoke Systems Manager, signal specialist, all recorders and players expert
63817454

Have a panasonic combi DMR-EZ47V. When I switch on all I get

Have a panasonic combi DMR-EZ47V. When I switch on all I get is EXT-L on the display
Why
David flower
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. That means it's looking at the external input. Look at the cable from your cable box to the recorder. Look where that's plugged in. That's the input we want to select... First tune the recorder to channel 3. If you still cannot see the picture, press the input select button on your recorder's remote control repeatedly to select the input where your cable box is plugged in on the back of the recorder. Let me know if you have any trouble.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i can't get into the recored on the display it just says ETL-L. i can pi=ut advd in or anything and certianly cabny change the remote to 3
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.
Even DVDs aren't playing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I turn on uo comes EXT-L. Nothing else happens.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i can't put a DVD in the recorder
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.
Ok, press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds. That should force it to turn off. Turn it back on, and tell me if you're able to get the DVD to come up.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just the same
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.
Hmm, this is not looking like it will have a good outcome. Unplug it, and hold the power button on the front of the unit for one minute. Hold the eject button while you plug it back in and turn it on.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I actually did this Rusty and I think it must be a more serious fault. I,m afraid it does not seem to work. I have to leave now so please will you cancel the £33 I have just paid as this was a free trial and I don't wish to continue. Many thanks for your attempt to answer the query
David Flower
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Rusty
David