Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

How do i connect my new dvd recorder panasonic dmr-ex86eb to

how do i connect my new dvd recorder panasonic dmr-ex86eb to my vigin media tivo box and panasonic tv.my dvd recorder has no scart plug.thanks
Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am sorry but my dvd recorder is a panasonic dmr-ex97 and not as previously stated thanks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jill!Sorry for any delay in responding to your question.The best way to connect these two devices to your TV is independently, so each device will be connected to the TV.Then to choose which device you want to view, simply select that input using the TV's remote control.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks f or your reply.Still a little uncertain what to connect the RF in and RF points on the dvd recorder to.Jill
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jill,the RF points will need to be connected to your antenna, but only if you want to wan Freeview through the recorder
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete--Have managed to connect DVDs recorder and TiVo box separately to TVs .So far seems to work but still playing around with various functions.Thanks Jill